Calgary's #1 Acreage Lawn Care Company

In a day and age where we are more likely to share a bad experience, I wanted to take a moment to sing the praises of a Calgary acreage lawn care company. With some of the odd weather we had this winter; spring is springing all over several of my commercial properties. I have had a professional lawn care company that I Calgary Commercial Lawn Care & Acreage Maintenance Service Companyloved that sadly closed their doors this year and unfortunately the company they referred me to just didn’t keep to the standards that I require. I tried to save some money with some smaller companies, but they were unreliable and/or did a rotten job.
As a local owner of 4 small apartment complexes in Calgary, I am selective about my tenants and they appreciate the well maintained homes I provide. Over the course of the past 2 months, however, I’ve been struggling to find a Calgary area commercial landscaping service that service the entire Calgary area , and of course need someone to help with commercial spring clean up.
My first attempt was to put together a little something to help out an associate’s son who was starting a Calgary commercial landscaping business. I told him I was picky, but getting a nice big client like me early on could help him to learn the business and I felt it could help us both out. Despite his work ethic, he struggled to get some employees in place to help and I’m pretty sure several of my rhododendron bushes in my Victoria Park location will never recover.
Next I consulted a website list of Calgary commercial landscaping services to find one with some good reviews. Well clearly no one was there to say anything nice about the service they used and I couldn’t find any I was willing to take a gamble on. A side note was that for better or worse, there were no reviews for Calgary Landscaping Company.
At this point I was getting a little desperate, it was well past time to have finished spring cleanup. I thought I would hire 4 companies, one for each property, to at least start with some spring weeding and mulching. I consulted a well known online classified site to track down 4 good looking places. I let them each in on my plan and said that the best performer would be selected to help me on all 4 properties with the Calgary commercial spring cleanup service that I would need be needing. What I got was 2 late arrivals, one that showed up with 2 guys and a push lawn mower, and a no show. Sadly none of this was going to make it either. What I needed was an acreage lawn care company for all of Calgary, and nothing else was going to suffice.
It was dumb luck that had me stumble upon Calgary Landscaping, I found their website looking for images of Kubota landscaping equipment and it landed me on their page. Well, truth be told they had the job when he said he could do all 4 of my properties in one day, they were looking pretty bad and I was worried that getting the proper mulches down soon would ruin my landscaping for the next year.
On a still gloomy and chilly morning there was a troop of workers at each of my locations, complete with the aforementioned Kubota, and in a few hours my spring yard cleaning was complete. I even think my rhododendrons will be okay. It did come out a little more than I was wanting to spend, but given the state of disrepair I really can’t complain too loudly especially with the quality lawn care service they provided. I look forward to a long and beneficial partnership with them for all of my commercial lawn care needs; maybe I’ll talk them into doing my home some time soon too.